How To Make A Facebook Account With A Business Name

Auteur  
# 06/08/2014 à 21:13 randupdat
How To Make A Facebook Account With A Business Name > http://tinyurl.com/lztcwqx

c05f6bc6cc
Is there anything more I need to do, to invite just them and not the world? Susie I set up the other page the problem is everytime I post it goes off of the personal account, I invited different groups to join my page and the ones that joined ended up on the personal account, how do I fix this? Theophilus Thanks 4 ur help chada Great tips! very useful for us non-techie. Pl let me know, can i now create a personal profile and than have this business page linked to it? There is no activity as of now on the business page and even if it is deleted there will be no problem. Avin I have created my business page. it is telling me that it is invalid. You want to add your website address into the website field as shown in the image.

But i dont know how to switch back to my personal account, whenever i log in it goes directly to my business page& any help would be greatly appreciated Pete Ive just set up a page but when I say for people to search for it it doesnt come up in any search all settings seem correct , is there a timescale for when pages go live ? ivan19 dslextreme.com Good information, I do have a question: Can I set up more than one business? I have two diferent kind of business.Pingback: How to Compare Your Facebook Page With the Competition Social Media Examiner Poonam Seth Thats a Great IDEA Mark Norton Hi Andrea& thank you for sharing your knowledge with those who need and want to learn! Question& once you set up your Facebook Page for Business& can you continue to edit the content? Ltp I want to promote products/services in various unrelated niches. All of my agents are unable to add my page to their work as well, because it does not show up. Or does every message just go to one inbox folder?? Tessalls Accessories Thank you. Can I do that? Browse CategoriesCase StudiesExpert InterviewsHow ToPodcastResearchReviewsToolsVideosView Points Follow smexaminer Get Your FREE Copy of the 2014 Social Media Marketing Industry ReportWondering how your peers are using social media? Get this free report (50 pages, 80+ charts) and never miss another great article from Social Media Examiner.Copyright 2014 Social Media Examiner. You can also add other websites that you want to direct people to such as Twitter or other social sites by clicking on the Add Another Site link.Add your basic information to the About field.Click the Yes radio button that you are representing a real business and then click Save Info. mike Hi Andrea. Shelley How do I get my profile picture to show up when I comment on others facebook pages? I have a business facebook page and the picture doesnt show up when I comment. Ive looked everywhere and I cant seem to find anything on that issue. So much has changed this past year that merely reading how to set up a new page today (versus last year) helps the learning curve of daily platform changes.

report a hacked facebook accounthow to delete facebook account on mobilefacebook poker chips hack 2012 (texas holdem) free downloadfacebook top profile viewers applicationdownload facebook zippyhow do i setup a facebook account for my childzynga poker facebook hack cheat enginefacebook how do i close my accountfacebook ipad code generatorhow to hack someones facebook easy way
Répondre à ce message

Vous utilisez un logiciel de type AdBlock, qui bloque le service de captchas publicitaires utilisé sur ce site. Pour pouvoir envoyer votre message, désactivez Adblock.

Créer un site gratuit avec e-monsite - Signaler un contenu illicite sur ce site